In some countries, passengers who come from certain parts of the world apply for a health and vaccination card. It worth knowing the rules of your country of destination before preparing your travel and ticket purchases.
The same applies to cattle, live animals and plants. This information will be very useful and useful if you are traveling with a live animal or flower or plant.
Airport Health and Quarantine:
Patients: sick passengers who fall into one of the following groups must obtain a trusted physician's approval as well as the medical approval from the relevant airline before purchasing the ticket:
- Blood diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Treated myocardial infarction patients
- Patients treated after surgery
- Any type of bone fracture
- Pulmonary diseases such as asthma (shortness of breath) and so on
- Infectious diseases such as (acute sinusitis) or contagious (measles, etc.)
- Neurological diseases (such as epilepsy)
- Brain and paraplegic diseases
- Burns and infections caused by antibodies that require the diagnosis of a physician who needs synthetic and associated oxygen (nurse and physician).
Short-term and domestic trips for pregnant women up to 32 weeks of age are subject to a doctor's certificate and an approximate delivery date. On long and international trips, the relevant physician's certificate that the pregnant woman's flight is free of flight must be approved by the relevant airline's medical department.